We’ve combined market strategy/optimization, financial advisory and get-open support with an open-book build-to-suit process to provide our clients with a comprehensive solution that is focused on their long-term success.
Market Strategy / Optimization
- Understanding Your Customer
- Understanding Your Market
- Market Strategy
- Drive Market
- THEN, we hire a broker!
- Sites are pre-qualified by PSP and placed under LOI prior to tour so that actual purchase is determined
- The thoroughness of the tour book is such that there is enough information that a “Go”/”No Go” decision can be made the day of the tour if need be
- Site Tour
- Once site is approved, PSP prepares site approval package for franchisee and brand
We care about our client’s success – now and in the future. From day one, we not only talk with you about real estate, but we also help you think about the other metrics that will lead to your short and long-term success.
- Unit Count Growth
- EBITDA Growth
- Rent-to-Sales Ratio
- Enterprise Value & Creditworthiness
- Cap Rate Improvement
- Enhanced Long-Term Planning
Budget / Lease
- PSP builds to a pre-determined development yield.
- The project budget and rent calculation are all “open-book” and transparent to the franchisee.
- A pre-negotiated lease is customized to suit your needs.
Pre-Development / Construction
The Pre-Development team navigates the complex jurisdictions and unique challenges that come with every property on behalf of the client. PSP’s Construction Management team is involved with your project once the first concept site plan is produced. We then combine traditional construction management with our New Store Opening process to ensure that your project is delivered on time and ready to serve your first customer.
- Due Diligence
PSP’s New Store Opening process is a customized and turn‐key experience that delivers a building ready to serve its first customer. NSO understands brand expectations and approval processes, coordinates design with vendors, ensures that all FF&E materials are ordered, sequenced, shipped, received and properly installed. NSO simultaneously coordinates with the operator to ensure timely hiring, food delivery and marketing/grand opening coordination.